Currently we are in need of a dedicated Sales Administration Coordinator to join the team at our Head Office in Vancouver, BC! The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual who is an effective communicator and a creative problem solver that has previous experience at Sales Presentation Centre.
Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, the Sales Administration Coordinator is responsible for assisting and executing corporate and project sales administration responsibilities.
The duties of the Sales Administration Coordinator may include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in structuring and maintaining the administrative order of the Sales and Marketing Department
- Supporting the Sales Administration Manager with maintaining dates and the collection of all required deal information for all projects, and ensuring the master database is updated on a daily basis
- Maintaining of all sales related files, deal files
- Ensuring that amendments to Disclosure Statements are sent to Purchasers in a timely manner; tracking Purchaser receipts and following up as required
- Coordinating and preparing project legal documentation, contracts, disclosure statements, addenda, realtor commission forms and any other documents as required
- Setting up and maintaining new project files
- Managing the process of Firm Deals, from letter send outs to Customer Care updates
- Managing and maintaining all sales centre keys, alarm codes, contact lists and vendor contracts (cleaners, helium, etc)
- Assisting with the ongoing management of Townline Marketing Inc. real estate council requirements
- Supporting the Sales Administration Manager with all Townline Marketing Inc. internal and external invoicing and payments
- Assisting with the sales administration organization of project and phase launches as required
- Supporting with set up and day-to-day operations and administration of the sales centres
- Assisting the project sales team in supporting the project Site Coordinators to ensure they are receiving the support they need from head office
- Preparing all required project reports including; weekly sales data reports, quarterly project reports, monthly Statistics Canada report, MLS reports, etc.
- Closing databases, conveyance related items; such as statement of adjustments, payout statements and deposit reconciliations
- Assisting all sales teams with deposit reminder letter send outs
- Available to assist at project launches, which may be outside regular working hours
- Covering for Sales Coordinator on site as required
- Being committed to the highest ethical standards and take pride in Townline’s tradition of excellent service to our home purchasers, working partners and staff
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Skills and Requirements
- 2-3 years of work experience at Sales Presentation Centre or real estate related experience;
- Relator license is an asset bot not required;
- Ability to take direction from multiple sources;
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to handle a substantial workload, multitask, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project etc.);
- Proficiency with the Avesdo Platform, Lasso or equivalent CRM system is preferred;
- Possess a reliable vehicle and valid drivers’ license;
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing;
- A willingness to ask questions and find solutions
If you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply, as we’re still eager to meet individuals who are aligned with Townline’s core values and can contribute in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. Townline is all about the Team, and we take pride in providing a work environment where people grow, evolve, and feel appreciated.
Successful candidate will be required to provide official documentation confirming receipt of two (2) doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, as recognized for use in Canada, prior to starting employment. Continued employment will be conditional on receiving, and providing confirmation of, any additional “booster” vaccine doses, as recommended by the Ministry of Health & Provincial Health Officer. Exceptions based on medical, religious or other valid grounds will be considered on a case by case basis.