To date, 10 homes have sold at Clayton Rise in 2012, and the community is over 60% sold. Here’s why buyers are excited about this family-friendly community:
- Homes start from just $282,900.
- Families enjoy the atmosphere of a country estate conveniently close to the city.
- It’s geographically the highest point in Cloverdale, with stunning views of Mt. Baker and the surrounding rolling fields of green.
- About one third of these homes have backyards that open right onto the greenbelt.
Tropical Getaway Giveaway
Are the tropics calling you? For a limited time, Townline is treating buyers who purchase a two-bedroom home in Phase 5, 6, or 7 to a tropical vacation in Mexico, valued at $3,000. If you long to feel the sun on your skin and the beach at your feet, don’t wait; our home-plus-aholiday promotion is effective only through March 21st. Please drop by the display centre for more information.
Greenbelt in your Backyard
You might hear “greenbelt” and think of the perfect place to go for a run, walk the dog, or watch the kids learn to ride their first bikes. And you’d be absolutely right. Greenbelts are all that—and more.
Greenbelts Contribute to Environmental Health:
- They’re abundant in the plant life that absorbs carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and helps offset the effects of climate change.
- They provide habitat for the insects that benefit gardens and pollinate food plants.
Greenbelts have positive effects on human wellbeing, and on neighbourhoods:
- Studies show that children who live with access to green spaces find it easier to think clearly , do well in school, and cope with stress and peer pressure.
- Adults tend to have lower blood pressure and experience less tension when they live near a greenbelt and look onto views of plants and trees.
- Surveys show that people who live near green spaces feel more connected to their neighbours and enjoy more social activities as a community. Just imagine the whirlwind of social activities at Clayton Rise. It’s right next to a park and a playground, and on a greenbelt. Even better, it has its own clubhouse, movie theatre, games room, and outdoor pool!