We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager to join Townline’s newest upcoming property in the Greater Vancouver area. The ideal candidate is a highly organized and sales-oriented individual who is an effective communicator, a creative problem solver and someone who thrives in a collaborative team environment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to work with one of BC’s most respected and proven residential and mixed-use developers.
The successful Sales Manager will meet or exceed sales targets while overseeing all aspects of the sales arena and will achieve this by inspiring the team in the following areas: sales process, deal updates and contracts, Homeowner and Realtor experience, marketing, administration and operations.
The Duties of the Sales Manager may include but are not limited to:
- Leading the Sales Team by example to execute the sales process in a friendly and professional way, in combination with the Townline Core Values and the Townline Way
- Working with Townline Marketing Inc. (“TLM”) by giving providing feedback on upcoming strategy and ensuring the Sales Team follows the steps required in the execution of the strategy
- Building a positive brand experience for Townline’s Homeowners and Realtors, while delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Overseeing all deals executed by the Sales Team
- Scheduling, managing, and overseeing all database-related activities throughout the sales process
- Providing up to date Prospect/Purchaser information (including data entry for phone calls, emails and other interaction with Prospects and Purchasers) in the database. Executing daily Prospect follow-up within the requested timeline.
- Preparing a weekly sales agenda and Prospect report for weekly meetings with TLM
- Assisting with special marketing functions; ability to work a flexible schedule outside of Presentation Centre hours, as required
- Attending various sales training session(s) for the project; then ensuring the Sales Team is intimately familiar with all information covered in the sessions
- Positively guiding the Sales Team to successfully achieve weekly and monthly sales targets
- Committed to the highest ethical standards and takes pride in Townline’s tradition of excellent service to our homeowners, consultants, trades, suppliers, working partners and staff
- Fulfill other responsibilities and tasks as required by the Developer and TLM
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of Real Estate experience in presale or new homes is mandatory. Experience with the sale of concrete high-rise and woodframe townhomes preferred.
- Established relationships with the Realtor community and the ability to cultivate authentic relationships with our Townline Ambassadors
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Office 365)
- Experience using Lasso and Avesdo preferred, but not required
- Ability to produce results independently while maintaining a positive team environment
- An amazing attention to detail with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time-management skills while working under pressure
- Outgoing, personable attitude
- Understanding of professional grooming standards
- Although not required, fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin or Korean would be an asset
- A valid REBGV Real Estate license is preferred, but not required.
- Valid Driver’s License with access to their own motor vehicle
To learn more about Townline, please visit our website at townline.com
The successful candidate will be required to provide official documentation confirming receipt of two (2) doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, as recognized for use in Canada, prior to starting employment. Continued employment will be conditional on receiving, and providing confirmation of, any additional “booster” vaccine doses, as recommended by the Ministry of Health & Provincial Health Officer. Exceptions based on medical, religious or other valid grounds will be considered on a case-by-case basis.