Currently we are in need of a dedicated Sales Administration Coordinator to join the team at our Head Office in Vancouver, BC! This is an ideal opportunity for an individual that has previous experience at Sales Presentation Centres.
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Providing presentation center administration support for the sales launches of new projects.
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team for Sales Presentation Center set up and closing to facilitate administration needs.
- Facilitate the training, tracking, reporting of FINTRAC to the FINTRAC Compliance Officer
- Assisting with the ongoing management of Townline Marketing Inc. real estate council requirements
- Creating and maintaining master excel spreadsheets regarding Sales Projects.
- Maintain and updating all agreement related documents through the life cycle of every Sales Project
- Responsible for facilitating Purchaser correspondence and maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Facilitate the tracking of but not limited to Sales, Purchase and Sale Agreements, Amendments, Incentives, Deposits, Mortgages, Broker Referrals, Lawyers’ Information,
- Create, maintain and update Purchaser Files
- Tracking staff pay and timesheets
- Providing training, mentorship and guidance to Sales Administration team.
- Oversee and administer tasks to ensure the operation of the Sales Presentation Centre runs efficiently
- Maintain relationships with Purchasers, Brokers, agents
- Provide reporting on project and sales updates
- Working with the Sales team to resolve purchaser issues
- Working closely with the Customer Care Team to release home owner keys.
- Responsible for ordering and inventory of supplies for set up and maintenance of the Presentation Centre
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years of work experience at Sales Presentation Centre or real estate related experience;
- Relator license is an asset bot not required;
- Ability to take direction from multiple sources;
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to handle a substantial workload, multitask, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project etc.);
- Proficiency with the Avesdo Platform, Lasso or equivalent CRM system is preferred;
- Possess a reliable vehicle and valid drivers’ license;
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing;
- A willingness to ask questions and find solutions
If you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply, as we’re still eager to meet individuals who are aligned with Townline’s core values and can contribute in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes. Townline is all about the Team, and we take pride in providing a work environment where people grow, evolve, and feel appreciated.
Successful candidate will be required to provide official documentation confirming receipt of two (2) doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, as recognized for use in Canada, prior to starting employment. Continued employment will be conditional on receiving, and providing confirmation of, any additional “booster” vaccine doses, as recommended by the Ministry of Health & Provincial Health Officer. Exceptions based on medical, religious or other valid grounds will be considered on a case by case basis.