Reporting directly to the Director, Customer Care and Warranty, the Customer Care Coordinator will support and assist with will managing all documentation, establish walkthrough and possession schedules and manage homeowner interactions with exceptional and thoughtful customer service.
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Answer phone calls and emails directed to the customer care department and provide detailed information to forward on to the appropriate individual.
- Working with Customer Care Manager to handle the initial escalation of concerns.
- Assisting with updating appointment schedule;
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with all in office and site personnel as required
- Follow up with trades to confirm the work is complete on any outstanding requests
- Assist with entering deficiencies from orientation into CRM and progress updates
- Meet with homeowners as required and requested by Customer Care Managers
- Supporting the Customer Care team on any inquires from Homeowners, issues, complaints or escalations
- Assist with preparing and distributing Homeowner correspondence, completion, and key handover packages
- Coordinate and assist with Homeowner Orientations and Key Handovers
- Assisting with contacting and scheduling homeowners for any necessary warranty assessments and/or maintenance and deficiency work
- Ensure that all processes and administrative procedures are followed consistently, completely and accurately
- Review and record all service requests to ensure accurate information is available for trades, site staff, management and Home owners
- Assist with coordinating the pre delivery inspection schedule with the team as needed.
- Follow all service targets as set by management to ensure timely completion of service requests.
- Any tasks as assigned by the Director of Customer Care or Customer Care Manager.
Applicants for the roll must have the following:
- Superior leadership qualities with a demonstrated track record of dealing successfully with internal and external customers;
- 3 years of experience in a customer service role
- Results-oriented individual with the ability to interpret and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and time lines;
- A strong work ethic, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Commitment to working in a team environment, with established team building abilities;
- Strong communication, leadership, integration, problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
- Highly effective negotiation, diplomatic, and conflict resolutions skills;
- Able to effectively communicate with all types of staff, including laborers, technical, professional, and upper management;
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing;
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with business units, corporate departments, key managers, and other stakeholders.
Successful candidate will be required to provide official documentation confirming receipt of two (2) doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, as recognized for use in Canada, prior to starting employment. Continued employment will be conditional on receiving, and providing confirmation of, any additional “booster” vaccine doses, as recommended by the Ministry of Health & Provincial Health Officer. Exceptions based on medical, religious or other valid grounds will be considered on a case by case basis.
Townline offers ample opportunities for growth and development, a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive health benefits program and an on-site gym/wellness center. As well, our office is conveniently located right on the Canada Line at Marine Gateway. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for experience in the rewarding field of social-purpose housing development and with one of BC’s most respected and proven developers.